Hi there! My name is akts('Ashish') & you've reached my personal space on the web. I'm a network/system admin turned web developer, who got inspired by Jeffrey Way & xero to write and set up a website.
As of June 2017, I'm a part of the neoito clan, where we build lean, mean and scalable apps for humans.
[b] is my online blog, duh!. There, you'll find what makes me tick. The things I share will mostly be about computing (not the hardcore stuff though, I'm still getting there). Most posts will be on random things, that I find interesting in the webdev and *nix realms.
under [b]'s hood
Nothing! [b] is just a couple of HTML+CSS files hosted on a droplet. Although some time in the future, I plan on bringing in some dynamic content and if possible join the markdown army. Why pure HTML? Because I love it. It's fun and I'm just learning about the evil ways of writing things from scratch.
- freeCodeCamp — The definitive resource to learn web development. Came for the lessons, stayed for the community.
- Debian — The distro for the world. Everything else is a shadow.
- i3wm — You will never touch a mouse, ever again!
IRC — Find me on
BBS — I go by the username
akts. These are all great communities in their own retrospect.
- Ricing — I love pimping out my linux installations. It's freakishly addictive.
- Vim — The editor of a lifetime. This whole site is written with it.
That's all folks. Hope you guys have fun reading [b] , as I have writing it. Have a great time!